Tema: Pali Anđeo
Pogledaj jedan post
Old 05.04.2008., 06:27   #63
lucifer izgleda nije bio baš glavna faca među anđelima al je kao venera tj. zvijezda danica ili jutarnja i večernja zvijezda (dok još nisu kužili da je to ista) to pokušavao svim snagama biti jer je bio prilično sjajan i prije svitanja bi čak pokušavao glumit glavnog meštra tj. sunce il bi navečer pokušavao ostat duže iza njega al nikako misteriozno nije uspijevao.otkad je jahve petoricu tih lutajućih bogova pretvorio u planete a zbog svoje unutarnje orbite (kao i glasnik bogova merkur) lucifer(ka) se i dan-danas još uvijek nemože visoko poput poput mnogih zvijezda il ostale božanske braće čije su orbite izvan zemljine pa se mogu nać bilo gdje na nebu što je luciferu onemogućeno jer je jadnik osuđen biti uvijek u blizini sunca.
evo malo kako su tu luciferku tj. božansku pernatu zmiju koja je i po njima sišla malo na zemlju (al kao čovjek) prilično detaljno pratili i crveni iz centralne amerike.
http://www.johnpratt.com/items/astronomy/eve_morn.html

"at the time when the planet was visible in the sky (as evening star) Quetzalcoatl died. And when Quetzalcoatl was dead he was not seen for 4 days; they say that he dwelt in the underworld, and for 4 more days he was bone (that is, he was emaciated, he was weak); not until 8 days had passed did the great star appear; that is, as the morning star. They said that then Quetzalcoatl ascended the throne as god"

samo se izgleda kod njih lucifer koji je sišao na zemlju kao čovjek ipak na kraju vratio na nebo i postao ponovo bog
ma to su oni vjerojatno pobrkali lončiće kad su pročitali u otkrivenju da je krist večernja i jutarnja zvijezda
http://members.cox.net/srice1/books/dupuis/dupuis12.htm
o ostaloj nebeskoj i paklenskoj ekipi u raznijeh naroda tko želi može pročitat
na http://members.cox.net/srice1/books/dupuis/dupuis9.htm
isječak:
Thus it happened, that the formula of wishing “perpetual felicitas,” or everlasting felicity, gave birth to two Saints, Perpetuity and Felicity or perpetual felicity, which are not separated in the invocation; that to pray and to give, or “rogare et donare” became St. Rogatian, and St. Donatian which are not more separated than St. Felicity and St. Perpetuity. Saint Flora and Saint Lucy, or light and flower were made both together a holy-day. Saint Bibiana had her holy-day at the epoch, when the Greeks celebrated the opening of the casks or the ceremony of the Pithoëgies; Saint Apollinaria some days after the celebration of the Apollinarian games by the Romans. They have not even left the “ides” of the month, without making a Saint of it, under the name of Saint Ides. The true face or the image of Christ, “vera eicon or iconin” became Saint Veronica.

The beautiful star of the crown, “Margarita,” placed over the serpent “Ophiuchus” was changed into Saint Margaret, under whose feet a Serpent or a Dragon is painted, and her feast was celebrated a few days after the setting of that star.

Saint Hippolyte, dragged by his horses, had his holy-day, the same as the lover of Phædra or the son of Theseus. It is said, that the remains or the bones of the latter were brought from the island of Scyros to Athens by Cimon. To these pretended relics sacrifices were offered, as if it had been Theseus himself, who had returned to the city. Every year this solemnity was repeated on the 8th of November: Our calendar fixes at the same time the feast of Saint Relics.

It will be seen by this, that the Heathen calendar, and the physical or moral beings, which were thus personified, mostly entered into the Christian calendar, without meeting with many obstacles.

Zadnje uređivanje ursamajor : 05.04.2008. at 10:05.
Odgovori s citatom